[ic] Looking for Doc that describes column definitions for Wizrd spreadsheet [products.xls]

Michael McCoy interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 24 00:47:00 2001

I have been able to create a simple catalog for upload through the
Admin>Wizard process.

I'm hoping someone can point me to a document(s) that describes/defines each
column and options, for each tab in the products.xls spreadsheet, TABS:
Inventory, Merchandising, Options, Pricing, Products.

Specifically, I'm trying to add a drop-menu that contains "Size" options for
rings.

Want to undestand columns and acceptable values for: phantom, o_master,
o_widget, o_enable, o_matrix, etc.

Does such a document exist?
Thanks