[ic] Updated Signio globalsub for PayflowPro Version 3.0 - DONE

John Beima interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 24 12:59:00 2001

G'Day Michelle,

Please don't take this the wrong way, I was just wondering the difference
between the one you did and the one included... The one included does deal with
the certs just fine, since we are using it... The only bug/error in it, is it
hard codes the server address to old server addresses...

But you are totally correct in that older version don't have it...

It is not that I don't see a value in it, I was just wondering what it offers
that the current one doesn't have?

John

Quoting wilant@grue.eppg.com: