[ic] Interchange install on virtual server

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 30 21:14:01 2001

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Morris, Sean wrote:

MS>>I am wondering if anybody can point me to some good documentation on
MS>>installing Interchange on a virtual server.

You really need to have root access for this virtual server, and you
definitely need to have a shell account on it. I understand that there
are work-arounds for the root access problem. But, there is no
work-around for no shell access.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, July 30, 2001 at 21:10 PM:
Are we having Fahrvergnugen yet??

This Linux System has been up 506 hours