[ic] Remove link in Interchange Basket

Chad Wittrock interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 31 16:57:01 2001

How do I get the Remove checkbox to work in my own catalog? I copied the
link from the Construct example, but when I click on the checkbox I am sent
to a blank page with nothing but this error on it:
	No action passed for processing

Where is this form submitting to? Do I need to define another page, if so,
is there an example I can see?

This is my code for the checkbox:
	<input type=checkbox name="[quantity-name]"
onClick="document.forms[0].action='[process-target]',
document.forms[0].submit()" value=0>

What is [process-target]? Does that link to some page that processes the
remove and then returns to basket.html?

Any help is appreciated in getting the Remove checkbox working in my
basket.html.

Thanks
Chad

                                                 Chad M. Wittrock
    IIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIII  Programmer Analyst
   IIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIII	 Gilchrist 255
       IIIII          IIIII     IIIII		 University of Northern Iowa
      IIIII          IIIII       IIIIIIIIIII	 Cedar Falls, IA  50614-0007
     IIIII          IIIII              IIIIII	 Phone:  (319) 273-7437
 IIIIIIIIIIIIII    IIIII     IIIIIIIIIIIIIII	 Fax:    (319) 273-5836
IIIIIIIIIIIIII    IIIII     IIIIIIIIIIIIII	 Email:  Chad.Wittrock@uni.edu