[ic] How do I do authorize.net setup for 4.6.5

Robert Trembath interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jun 4 15:57:00 2001

Thanks Jason! That fixed the error, but how do I know its working with
authorize.net when the account is in test mode. I do know that I could
no longer use the test account 4111 1111 1111 1111 that I used to use.
It returns a invalid CC number error. I tried one of my own cards and it
went thru with no errors and generated a receipt, but it doen't show any
trace of a submittal at authorize.net.

Any input would be helpful.

Robert