[ic] Same product, different prices?

Caleb Crome interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jun 5 15:27:00 2001

Steven Behnke wrote:
> Is there a way that I can have 1 product that comes in 3 different formats
> for 3 different prices.  For instance, video tapes that come in PAL, NTSC,
> and one other format need to have different prices in my database.  Thanks
> for any suggestions.

I am terribly new to interchange, so correct me if I'm being an ignoramus,
but this seems exactly analogous to the Small, Medium, Large stuff for
T-shirts.  Look at the 'simple' demo store, which is on ftp.akopia.com.
This shows examples of different pricing for different versions of the same
thing.

-Caleb