[ic] UI Combo Select Question

Chris Rapier interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 7 22:05:00 2001

I'm trying to use the combo select widget to allow admins to chose from
1 of several subcategories. Shoudl be pretty simple right? It looks up
the column specified and returns all of the unique field values.

Unfortunately, its not returning all of them. Its crapping out at 50.
This is also happening under the image upload widget as well. If you
have more than 50 images in that directory you'll only see the first 50.
Which is kind of problematic.

My feeling is that this has something to do with a default value for
mv_matchlimit which is, I think, 50. So I edited Scan.pm to raise this
to 75 but I still only saw 50 items. I'm banging my head against a wall
here. Any information on how I can increase this limit would be really
really helpful.