[ic] Beginner - Don't know where to start

Steve & Patti Getzinger interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Jun 9 09:02:00 2001

Naturally the docs is the first place to start. Second is just trial and
error. I recommend a second catalog install that you can test/play with
and when you get something right duplicate your efforts on your
production model. Document your moves. Changing colors can be easily
handled with a download and install of a package I did awhile back and a
quick search through the archives should find the url (I do not remember
where I put it). Replacing the stock files with the files in the
downloaded file will give you the ability to alter BG, LINK, ALINK,
VLINK and TEXT colors from the UI with a selection from the list of
colors from Netscape's JavaScript book (large list). When all else fails
remember to save your page after preview and a restart of the
Interchange server never hurts.

Steve