[ic] [OT] RH service

IC-Admin interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 7 23:29:00 2001

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, IC-Admin wrote:

> > Or a .tar.gz file of the monthly archived posts on the ftp server
> > to download (file size not larger than what fits on a floppy) for
> > hermits who can't have internet access for more than five minutes
> > once a month. :-)
> >
> > BF
>

> You can download the Gzip'd text files from:
> http://lists.akopia.com/pipermail/interchange-users/.  While they don't
> have a complete list, they have archives dating back to August 2000.
>
> -- Randy

Ooops, did I miss something ? Did they announce having this set up ?

If yes, I apologize. Otherwise, I suggest to link to that page directly
from the developer's site. It's useful.

OK, you are my hero for the day, thanks for the pointer. That makes
life much easier for me. Hope they will keep it up this way.

BF

P.S. Dan and Rene, according to rfc1149, the avain carriers  don't
fly to the desert, where I am living my hermitean life (too hot and
dry). But luckily RH IC services can even handle such outlandish requests
as mine.