[ic] [OT] RH service - Mail Archives

IC-Admin interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 8 08:40:00 2001

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, IC-Admin wrote:
> > You can download the Gzip'd text files from:
> > http://lists.akopia.com/pipermail/interchange-users/.
>
> Ooops, did I miss something ? Did they announce having this set up ?
> BF

Oops, I am a complete idiot. They link to
http://lists.akopia.com/pipermail/interchange-users/
from their
http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/index
page on the left hand side from the "Interchange-users" link on the
left hand side. There you can find then the correct above mentioned
mail-archives link to the gzipped monthly summaries and the whole
raw archives since August 2000.

I find this a bit confusing, because if you click intuitively from
the interchange.redhat.com index page on the left hand side on "Mail
Archives" (the link is there to be used, I assume), it gives you the
the whole searchable archives (back to 1997 ending somewhere in the
beginning of May 2001), but NO link to the .gz files and monthly
digest summaries. I never bothered looking at other places for other
mailing list archives files. May be you others would too miss that and
you could just add a link on this page
interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/mail_archive.html
to the gzipped summary archives as well.

Sorry, for having bothered the list with this.

BF