[ic] Can't Get MySQL running with IC

Ralph Alberti interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 8 20:30:01 2001

I keep getting the following error message when restarting IC:

mydatabasename: error in configuration. Skipping.

I create catalogs fine running the default IC database but cannot seem
to get MySQL going. I seem to be able to create the database fine. It
shows up in MySQL but with no tables created.

Please help. I've completely reinstalled Linux, IC, Bundle::Interchange,
etc... I've also made sure I configured MySQL correctly as I can create,
drop, etc... on new databases I create. I've been messing around with
this for about two weeks and still can't get it to work.

Thanks for any suggestions.

  --Ralph