[ic] Can't Get MySQL running with IC

Brian Teague interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jun 8 21:53:01 2001

Ralph Alberti wrote:
<snip>

I've also made sure I configured MySQL correctly as I can create,
> drop, etc... on new databases I create. I've been messing around with
> this for about two weeks and still can't get it to work.

is the interchange database user configured w/ INDEX capabilities, too?
    sounds to me like a database permissions problem.  both the
interchange user needs to be set up for that database, and given
privleges on that MySQL server.  what do your mysql.db and mysql.user
tables look like?

and does it work using the DBA (eg, root user) username / password?  no,
this isn't an acceptable long-term solution, but might at least get you
going.

--
Brian Teague
Baker '04