[ic] german version of interchange around?

IC-Admin interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jun 17 19:44:01 2001

On Sun, 17 Jun 2001, Mike Heins wrote:

> Stefan Hornburg is working on this now, as well as doing yeoman work
> getting the entire UI ready for mere translation. If you check out the very
> latest from CVS, you will note a language choice on the Login screen.
> 8-)
>
> Best,

Ah, great... and I love it, if Mike Heins makes us foreigners use
the dictionary.

	Yeoman = someone who does services for the king as
	serf or villein (Leibeigener)

or a little more gentle

        Yeoman = someone who is doing some work out of loyalty.

Stefan, which one is it ?  8-)

Just kidding, happy Father's Day, especially to the RedHat fathers.
Your answers to the questions on this list get better and better
every day.

BF