[ic] german version of interchange around?

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jun 17 20:16:01 2001

On Sun, 17 Jun 2001, IC-Admin wrote:

I>>Ah, great... and I love it, if Mike Heins makes us foreigners use
I>>the dictionary.
I>>
I>>	Yeoman = someone who does services for the king as
I>>	serf or villein (Leibeigener)
I>>
I>>or a little more gentle
I>>
I>>        Yeoman = someone who is doing some work out of loyalty.
I>>
I>>Stefan, which one is it ?  8-)

It is my understanding that a yeoman on a ship is usually the one that
does the toughest jobs and is the hardest worker.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Sunday, June 17, 2001 at 20:20 PM:
User Error: replace user and press any key to continue.

This Linux System has been up 31 hours