[ic] Problem with page editing in 4.7.[34]

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jun 19 13:17:01 2001

Quoting Barry Flanagan (barryf@digiserve.ie):
> Hi,
>
> If I use the admin UI to edit a page (e.g. index.html), and simply save it,
> the page breaks completely, with no left-hand menu, etc. This happens
> consistently, with all the 4.7.x I have tried.

Yes, until just a few days ago. The latest 4.7.4 should work, and
the latest CVS adds a working template editor.

I suggest building the latest CVS.  If you have any problems with that,
please let me know.

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

Any man who is under 30, and is not liberal, has not heart; and any man
who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has not brains.
 -- Winston Churchill