[ic] Problem with page editing in 4.7.[34]

Barry Flanagan interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jun 19 10:18:01 2001

Hi,

If I use the admin UI to edit a page (e.g. index.html), and simply save it,
the page breaks completely, with no left-hand menu, etc. This happens
consistently, with all the 4.7.x I have tried.

Here is all that gets written to a stock (as per 4.7.4 foundtion template)
index.html when I simply save it without making any changes:

<index.html>

[comment]
ui_template: yes
ui_template_name: leftright
[/comment]

[tmp page_title]__COMPANY__ -- Welcome[/tmp]
[tmp members_only][/tmp]

@_LEFTRIGHT_TOP_@

<!-- BEGIN CONTENT -->
    Welcome to the <b>Interchange</b> Foundation Store! This
    site is intended to get you started building
    your own e-business site. Replace the stock graphics, products,
    and categories in this store to begin building your custom site.

<!-- END CONTENT -->

@_LEFTRIGHT_BOTTOM_@

</index.html>

-Barry Flanagan