[ic] Interchange quirk

Tim Prendergast interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Jun 23 21:24:00 2001

Hi,

I'm new to interchange and have had a lot of fun learning about building
the catalogs. I have, however, run across an issue.

Sometimes (twice in the past 2 weeks) my interchange cart/store doesnt
respond anymore. My web browser shows that is waiting for a reply, but
interchange never comes back to the browser with the returned page (in
this case, the index page or the admin page, whichever I'm trying). The
only way it appears to be fixed is by restarting the server. Is this a
known problem? Is this something I have done wrong? (it's just a basic
install of interchange with the construct something catalog. I've
modified the catalog and the template layouts and images to fit my
needs, but havnt changed anything else. Does anyone else have this
problem? If so, is it fixable?

Thanks,
-Tim Prendergast