[ic] Any Pro installers out there?

MITECH Trading interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 27 16:33:01 2001

I am about to give up installing it. I tried many times now and every time I
get the "We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable..." message.
Sometimes I can enter the admin logon or follow 1 link from the store, but
thats as far as I have got it. I have read tons of suggestions in the old
emails from this list, and tried to follow most of them, but I can't get
further.

Anyway, I have searched for shopping carts the last 2 weeks and I always end
up with Interchange as the only cart that cover my needs.

My site is on a shared UNIX server with www.pair.com

I would like to hear if there are anyone out there, offering installation of
Interchange. Just with the basic "construct" installation. I will take it
from there.

Please email your offer to mm@mitechtrading.com

Best regards
Michael Michaelsen