[ic] Store Wide Discount?

Matthew Schick interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 27 18:15:00 2001

On Wednesday 27 June 2001 04:59 pm, you wrote:
> On July 4th, I want to have a store wide 50% discount.
>
> What's the easiest way to implement this?

Put [discount ENTIRE_ORDER]$s * .50[/discount] [set order_discounted]1[/set]
into your checkout and cart pages on July 4th.....  Just be sure to take it
out again after. :)

You could always get fancy with the [time] tag and [if]'s to make it
automatic, but if it's just a one -time shot I don't know that I would
bother.....

Matt