[ic] Store Wide Discount?

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jun 27 19:06:00 2001

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, Matthew Schick wrote:

MS>>> What's the easiest way to implement this?
MS>>>
MS>>
MS>>Put [discount ENTIRE_ORDER]$s * .50[/discount] [set order_discounted]1[/set]
MS>>into your checkout and cart pages on July 4th.....  Just be sure to take it
MS>>out again after. :)
MS>>
MS>>You could always get fancy with the [time] tag and [if]'s to make it
MS>>automatic, but if it's just a one -time shot I don't know that I would
MS>>bother.....

Thanks!

It's just a one shot deal for the combination of a grand opening of the
store and 4th of July Special. Nothing fancy is needed.
But, it's useful info to have since I do want to run storewide discounts
from time-to-time.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Wednesday, June 27, 2001 at 19:05 PM:
Excited, Spock opens a box full of pointy ear tips.

This Linux System has been up 270 hours