[ic] How can I download ver. 4.6.5 please because I am having problems getting it

Roger Arnold interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 28 09:32:01 2001

Roger Arnold wrote:

Hello All,

I have just rejoined this user list as I have decided to once again look
at Interchange.
Anyway I went to the download page and tried to download Ver.4.6.5,
however the download returned after about 36 bytes of download as a
finished file, that was with the tar file and the same thing happened
with the RH7 RPM file, just about 36 bytes.

Am I forgetting how to download or is there something wrong with the
RedHat site (the reason I left in the first place)?
If I am doing something foolish or stupid please inform me ASAP please?
Otherwise could someone please tell me how to obtain the latest version?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Roger