[ic] How can I download ver. 4.6.5 please because I am having problems getting it

Dan B interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 28 20:22:00 2001

At 11:36 PM 6/28/2001 +1000, you wrote:
>Roger Arnold wrote:
>
>Hello All,
>
>I have just rejoined this user list as I have decided to once again look
>at Interchange.
>Anyway I went to the download page and tried to download Ver.4.6.5,
>however the download returned after about 36 bytes of download as a
>finished file, that was with the tar file and the same thing happened
>with the RH7 RPM file, just about 36 bytes.
>
>Am I forgetting how to download or is there something wrong with the
>RedHat site (the reason I left in the first place)?
>If I am doing something foolish or stupid please inform me ASAP please?
>Otherwise could someone please tell me how to obtain the latest version?
>
>Thanks in advance
>Regards
>Roger

Dear Roger,

Thank you for your interest in Interchange, but I am afraid that you are
sorely mistaken.  You first need to go to the nearest Wal-Mart and purchase
a copy of Interchange (it is bundled with "Internet for Dummies" and "How
to use the World Wide Web").  And what is this web site you keep talking
about!?!?  If Interchange was freely available for download on the web,
then we would have to deal with all kinds of users who don't know how to
use FTP or HTTP to download files.

Please excuse my brief attempt at humor (I hope I haven't offended, like
last time).

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com