[ic] A few questions...

Dan B interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jun 28 20:33:01 2001

At 07:01 PM 6/28/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Hope this is the correct place to ask a few questions.
>
>Installed Interchange and have the demo store, the next
>steps I want to take are as follows:
>
>1- Changing the design/ look of the store.
>     How? Can't find html pages.
>
>2- Must everything be done through the Admin
>interface?
>
>3- How can this be connected to Authorizenet?
>
>That's it for now, I thank anyone in advance
>for their assistance in the above!
>
>AJ

I highly recommend you read the documentation at:

http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/dev/index.html?id=JEhdut6M

Specifically, the Tutorial guide would answer 1 and 2.

For #3, check out your eg/globalsub/authorizenet file, it has
instructions.  Also, there have been several thousand pounds of
AuthorizeNet questions posted/answered, so check the mailing list archive
as well.

HTH,

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com