[ic] manually enter mv_todo=submit to URL-field

petri.pietola@nokia.com petri.pietola@nokia.com
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:35:48 +0200

Hello

If I am playing with construct demo and place some items to basket and type
in manually to URL field &mv_todo=submit
(ie.http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/cgi-bin/shop/ord/basket?mv_session_id=AWHAQLkb&mv
_action=refresh&mv_todo=submit ) I will get receipt and basket will be
cleared an order is done! Naturally I will not get receipt thru e-mail,
because I am not logged in, but anyway.

If i do everything normally via pages it will check addresses, phone numbers
etc. but if I type parameters directly to URL field these check are not
done!!

So how can I avoid this situation so that order is not processed if I am not
logged in or I try to cheat system thru URL-field in browser?

Pete