[ic] Getting the item value from size column in products table

Alex Wong alex@cuckoo.com
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 16:20:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Is there any way to get the right hand side value from my size column in
the products table? I am tryingit implment different pricings based on
size. Eveyrthing works except that I want the size description instead of
just the code.

In my products table,  under the coulmn size, I have the entry
"S=Small,M=Medium,L=Large"

Right now the bottom portion oft he code prints the values
S - $5
M - $10
Is there any way I can get it to do
Small - $5
Medium - $10?

----------
[if data products::size::[item-code]]

<SELECT NAME="mv_order_size">
[loop prefix=size arg="[item-accessories size, options]"]
  <option value="[size-code]">[size-code] - [price code="[item-code]"
size="[size-code]"]
[/loop]
</SELECT>
[/if]

Thanks,

Alex

| Alex Wong      | Electronic Engineer,   | alex@cuckoo.com           |
| +60 17 8858082 | Systems and Software,  | alex@dnateam.com          |
| ICQ: 11 55 330 | C/C++ programmer.      | alex@distributed.net      |
|Senior Technology Officer, Catcha.com(Retired)
|System Administrator, Teenworld International			      |
|Network Systems Operator, Distributed Computing Tech. Inc.           |