[ic] Setting up Interchange 4.6.3 with Authorize.net

Mark Stosberg mark@summersault.com
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:57:44 -0500

Bill Shupp wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm new to Interchange, but have gone through the tutorial successfully and
> am starting to read through all the documentation.  But I haven't found much
> about setting up Interchange with Authorize.net.  If there is any
> documentation on this out there, could someone point me in the right
> direction?  Any tips on configuring Interchange for use with Authorize.net
> are welcomed as well.

Bill,

  If you look in the distribution at: eg/globalsub/authorizenet
You should find the module you need. It contains a bit of documentation
in there. That's all the formal documentation there is (that I know of),
but that may be all you need. It worked for me. :)

   -mark

personal website             }      Summersault Website Development
http://mark.stosberg.com/    {      http://www.summersault.com/