[ic] DAtabse problem

Integricity Support support@integricity.com
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:10:47 +0800

Hello Marcelo,

You will have to clear a lot of tables. Go to the admin backend, and
clear out inventory and merchandising. You will have to export the
products file to the default location on the server under products/

Hope that helps.

EVERYONE ELSE, are there any plans to link products with merchandising, so if a
product is deleted, then all the other details are cleared?

Alex