[ic] Please wait while your request is processed

Dan B db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:15:16 -0800

I have a metric ton of IML code that I would like to process in a visually
aesthetic way.  How do I write a page so that it goes something like this:

Please wait while your request is processed...

-->(tons of code that takes 5+ seconds to complete goes here)<--

...Done.  Thank you for your patience, you will now be forwarded to ...

[bounce ...]

I've tried a form that used:

[seti long_code]
    -->(tons of code that takes 5+ seconds to complete goes here)<--
[/seti]
mv_click=[scratch long_code]

But it didn't do anything when I clicked submit.

o  Does anyone have a tip for handling 1 certain page that you know will
take a *long* time to execute?
o  What is the code that tells interchange *not* to wait until the entire
page is done before sending it?

Thanks,

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com