[ic] jEdit xml syntax highlight preview

Chris Jesseman admin@sitemajic.net
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 23:35:38 -0500 (EST)

Doug,

jEdit will do somewhat smart indentation, but I left that out because of the
uniqueness of IC tags. The Java & PHP modes indent well. Also there are
different styles of indentation like the GNU one, and I really don't know that
much about any of them (yet). In jEdit, select a block of text and Alt+Arrow
Key and it will manually indent.

Please let me know how the xemacs thing goes... I learned a lot just from
looking at other modes.

-Chris