[ic] Advice please on whether Interchange is the right path

Master Abductor abductor@abductor.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:20:29 -0800

Hi,

I'm thinking about using Interchange as my new shopping cart, but I want to
make sure I'm not biting off more than I can chew. I've been lurking about
this forum and one thing that scares me a little is that I see a lot of
programming language bandied about. I am not a programmer. I have a friend
who helps me through the ins and outs of Unix. I'm never going to have the
time to learn programming, I'm already too busy running my internet
businesses. Should a non-programmer install Interchange or should I avoid
it?

Thanks,
Greg