[ic] Interchange 4.6.4 now available

Dave 'Duke of URL' Weiner davew@webmast.com
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 00:37:52 -0500

> (2) Added the excellent Apache module mod_interchange, written by Francis
> J. Lacoste of iNsu Innovations Inc. It can be used instead of the standard
> vlink or tlink programs to connect Apache to Interchange.

I finally took the plunge, and downloaded the Interchange tarball to my
development box.  Now, maybe I'm missing something, but I can't seem to find
mod_interchange in the 4.6.4 source distribution, or in the
/usr/local/interchange install directory....

Greping for mod_interchange only in the source directories only finds a
mention of it in the what's new file.  So, where is it??

Dave