[ic] Spreadsheet edit in admin displays incorrectly

Stefan Hornburg Racke racke@linuxia.de
25 Mar 2001 15:42:52 +0200

Mike Heins <mikeh@minivend.com> writes:

> Quoting Curt Hauge (chc@mninter.net):
> > Hi list,
> >
> > 4.6.3 tarball, Perl 5.005, Linux Mandrake 6.0, Construct, default DB
> >
> > Anyone seen this? In the Admin UI in Preferences under any category (this example is Item Display) the spreadsheet edit function displays in many columns and three rows:
>
> It looks like it is set up as a "table to rotate". The spreadsheet
> can be rotated in certain circumstances, but I am not sure that is
> used any more. I don't know how your $Values->{ui_tables_to_rotate}
> got set, for I didn't think I did that anywhere nowadays.
>
> You can stop this behavior by just removing the two lines in
> UI/pages/admin/spread.html that have [rotate-table ...] and [/rotate-table].
>
> The spreadsheet page is one of the cruftiest things left in
> Interchange, and I have waffled between overhauling it and removing
> it.

I would like to keep it because has proved to be useful for editing
related and/or multiple records.

Bye
        Racke

--
Alter ego of LinuXia Systems (URL: http://www.linuxia.de),
Debian maintainer (e.g. Courier Mail Server suite), Interchange developer;