[ic] Spreadsheet edit in admin displays incorrectly

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 11:50:01 -0500

Quoting Curt Hauge (chc@mninter.net):
> Hi list,
>
> 4.6.3 tarball, Perl 5.005, Linux Mandrake 6.0, Construct, default DB
>
> Anyone seen this? In the Admin UI in Preferences under any category (this example is Item Display) the spreadsheet edit function displays in many columns and three rows:

It looks like it is set up as a "table to rotate". The spreadsheet
can be rotated in certain circumstances, but I am not sure that is
used any more. I don't know how your $Values->{ui_tables_to_rotate}
got set, for I didn't think I did that anywhere nowadays.

You can stop this behavior by just removing the two lines in
UI/pages/admin/spread.html that have [rotate-table ...] and [/rotate-table].

The spreadsheet page is one of the cruftiest things left in
Interchange, and I have waffled between overhauling it and removing
it.

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

Experience is what allows you to recognize a mistake the second
time you make it. -- unknown