[ic] Question about customer Login with Interchange?

Psirix@aol.com Psirix@aol.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 02:44:32 EST

Dear Interchange Users:
I have a little problem with customers logging in and out my Interchange site. I tried it myself and what occurs is people can login fine but when they "log out" they log out fine and the button says "Log In" like it should but if they click the "Home" button it takes them to Home but it still acts as if they were logged in the little message says "Welcome to Nicktronics, Bob!" their name and the button at the top still says "Logout" at the top as if they never logged out.  How can I fix this? If anyone knows I would greatly appreciate it. My homepage is http://www.nicktronics.com "enter as customer" Im not finished with my site yet. If possible you can email me at Psirix@aol.com.
Thanks,
Nick