[ic] Question about customer Login with Interchange?

Rene Hertell rene@hertell.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:32:56 +0300

I had the same problem with Minivend, so I got a solution that looks like
this:

[set name=done int][userdb function=logout clear=1][/set]

[value name="username" set="" hide=1]
[value name="mv_username" set="" hide=1]
[value name="mv_password" set="" hide=1]
[value name="mv_verify" set="" hide=1]

[if scratch done]
  <b>Thanks for stopping in!</b>
  [else]