[ic] Two simple questions

Neil Lunn neillunn@gunz.com.au
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 19:57:53 +1000

Umm, where were they put? Probably where the other guy said if you didn't
put them there.

> 2. How to I make Interchange publish the static pages to the
> root of the
> companies website? Right now it is putting all the static
> pages under a
> subdirectory.

Configure the catalog that way.
[ie From catalog.cfg]
#Variable    SERVER_NAME     www.yourcompany.com
#Variable    CGI_URL         /cgi-bin/catalog
#Variable    SECURE_SERVER   http://www.yourcompany.com
#Variable    ORDERS_TO       orders@yourcompany.com
#Variable    IMAGE_DIR       /images
#Variable    DOCROOT         /users/yourcompany/public_html
#Variable    SAMPLEHTML      /users/yourcompany/public_html
#Variable    SAMPLEURL       http://www.yourcompany.com

or whatever and wherever.

> Jason Osborne
> Data and Telecom Network Solutions
> 3847 Timberglen Rd., STE 4013
> Dallas, Texas 75287
> phone: 972-307-0676
> fax:   972-662-7956
> e-mail: sales@sohonetworks.cc
> web: http://www.sohonetworks.cc

Please Note :
Only  the intended recipient is authorised to access or use this e-mail.  If
you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately.   The contents
of this e-mail are the writer's
opinion and are not necessarily endorsed by the Gunz Companies unless
expressly stated.

We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or
similar in any attachment.