[ic] Two simple questions

Greg g.gaskill@aboron.com
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:13:48 -0500

<snip>

<snip>

You could also do the opposite and change your apache web server
config to inculde this line in the set-up for your site:

DirectoryIndex /cgi-bin/construct/index.html

Assuming all the defaults for the Construct Something Demo
store were used, and that you have the ability to get the apache
config edited.

Greg Gaskill