[ic] loop code access -- in scratch variable

Dan B db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 17:00:31 -0800

At 09:23 PM 3/30/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>big friday night problem here in good ol germany

Ich bin ein Berliner.  (quoting JFK: "I am a jelly doughnut").

>how can i get to the variable/result which is in the option/loop field
>
>we tried
>
>[set scratch_studio][loop-code][/set]
>[seti scratch_studio][loop-code][/seti]
>[set scratch_studio][value loop-code][/set]
>[seti scratch_studio][value loop-code][/seti]
>
>and many other ridiculous variations
>we only get [loop-code] back and not the contents,
>which we need for a another search on the output page of that particular
>loop-search

Another victim.  This beast has bitten many wanderers in Interchange-land,
and has been spotted in the wild.  The natives in the land call it
"HCITWINTQATIAT".  Which roughly translates in English to "How can I tell
when I need to quote a tag inside a tag?".

Encyclopedia Britannica recommends the following resources:

         http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=faq05%2e07

To find out what the named arguments are:
Loop:
http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=reference09%2e04

http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=tagref03%2e39

seti:
http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=tagref03%2e62

http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=reference09%2e03

selected:
http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=tagref03%2e59

>is there anybody out there, to help me spend the night not in the office
>but in a pub (its friday night)

Then again, you might be having a whole 'nuther problem all
together.  :-)  I'm trying to help, anyway.  Best of luck.

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com