[ic] 'include' in catalog.cfg?

Doug Alcorn doug@lathi.net
02 May 2001 09:39:20 -0400

"Trond Arve Nordheim" <trond.arve@nordheim.no> writes:

> Grmpfh... I always thought # was a comment ;P

Normally it is.  However, this is a holdover from the C days of
preprocessing.  '#' is a comment unless it isn't a comment ;)

> Anyway, something happened... but now I get this:
> Configuring catalog testcatalog...testcatalog config error: Can't call
> method "new" on an undefined value at /home/interchange/lib/Vend/Data.pm
> line 654.

I don't know exactly what you've done since you didn't show the
contents of dbconf.  However, on my system the contents of dbconf are:

default_db/  mysql/  oracle/  pgsql/

which are all directories.  You might try doing something like:

#include dbconf/mysql/*

If your dbconf is different than mine, you might try showing what is
in there.

--
 (__) Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net http://www.lathi.net)
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543