[ic] 4.7.x page editor

DB DB@M-and-D.com
Thu, 03 May 2001 08:29:13 -0400

Ok I see what you mean... tried it on the 4.6 demo.
But on the 4.7/4.8 demo the dropdown list of templates is different. I
tried each template in turn and they all caused the category list on the
left to vanish. Is the correct template missing from the list? I hope
this doesn't just happen to me!

DB