[ic] Starting problem

Heiko Irrgang irrgang@SC-Networks.de
Thu, 3 May 2001 15:08:03 +0200

Hello,

I really have big problems with the documentation provieded with intrechange.
I'm not finding anything in there. Where for example are the parameters
for searches with [loop search="crypticstuffthatnobodyunderstands"]... ?

I have problems getting into interchange too, all i want for example
is listing every item from a table to generate a menu...

So I have a table "categories":
id|name|parent
1|Smoerebroed|1
2|Senslessnamedentry|1
3|CFX|1

And in the HTML source i do:
- [loop search="ra=yes/fi=categories"]
[loop-field name] -
[/loop]

I would expect the upper search to deliver the following result:
- Smoerebroed - Senslessnamedentry - CFX -

...but the upper search seems to ignore the "fi" wich is AFAIK the
parameter for the sourcefile (isn't it?) and gets the entries from
the products file.

BTW: I'm using Interchange 4.6.5 on Linux with Perl 5.6.0

Could anyone help a frustrated newbie please?

Thanx, Heiko