[ic] Keeping selected choices when continue shopping

Australian NetLink interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue May 8 00:31:00 2001

Hi, list,
I should say 'Thank You' to Mike Heins (minivend) to give me some specific
solution for separate items (see the subject: Separate Items). It works good.

Here is anthor question:
Everytime when I click 'continue shopping', the color I chose in my Cart
previously will change back to default (the first item in drop down menu).
And also the quantity change back to '1'.
The question is how can I keep those value I made changes.
PS. The 'contiune shopping' acts like you click 'Back' on your browser.

Thanks,

Kathy

 A u s t r a l i a n   N e t L i n k
 Phone:   (03) 9690 0660