Only One Binary Search Database? RE: [ic] Binary Search Indexes Not Being Created

Torresen Marine Diesel Direct interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 17 13:38:01 2001

Thanks for your comment Jonathan.

Can someone confirm if Interchange will only allow one INDEX database like
Jonathan noted about Minivend?

Is this one per store? Or one per database?

Christopher

At 03:00 PM 5/17/01 +0100, Jonathan Clark wrote:

> > Database products products.txt TAB
> > Database userdb userdb.txt TAB
> > Database products INDEX category:c
> > Database products INDEX engines:c
> > Database area area.txt TAB
> > Database cat cat.txt TAB
> > Database products INDEX sku
> >
> > For some reason Interchange is only creating the supplemental
> > database for
> > sku and not for category or engines.
>

>As far as I recall from minivend days, using dbm databases, you can only
>have one separate index.
>
>Jonathan
>Webmaint.

The content of this newsletter is for informational purposes only.  It is
always wise to consult with an authorized sales and service center for
information tailored to your local conditions and your specific
application.  We are pleased to provide this newsletter as a service to
sailors and mariners around the world and always look forward to your
comments, suggestions and even criticisms as we work to make this
publication better.

We only send out this newsletter to addresses where there has been a
specific request.  If however you did not subscribe, or would like to be
removed from this list, we will do so promptly.

HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE:
your name from this list promptly.  You may also update your subscription
information by visiting Newsletter Central at
<http://www.torresen.com/newsletters/>

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE:
If this message was sent to you by a third-party or if you are reading
someone else's copy, you can get your own by simply signing up at Torresen
Newsletter Central at <http://www.torresen.com/newletters/> or sending an