[ic] Problem

Brian Hanley interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 17 14:16:01 2001

I'm trying to migrate one of my catalogs from Minivend 3 to Interchange 4.6.
Everything is working except the order processing--that is, when I click
"place order" it just bounces back to the checkout page rather than going to
the completed page, and the order is not placed.  There are no errors in the
error log, and everything is filled out on the form.  I went through the
upgrade procedure, but its very possible that I missed something since my
catalog was so old.  Interchange is working fine for two other catalogs.

Could anyone give me any suggestions either on fixing the problem or on
debugging it?  Is there a way to turn up the logging to find out what
exactly is going on w/ every page load?

Thanks in advance,

Brian Hanley
brian@hanley.net