[ic] Problem

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu May 17 15:31:01 2001

At 02:21 PM 05/17/2001 -0400, you wrote:

>I'm trying to migrate one of my catalogs from Minivend 3 to Interchange 4.6.
>Everything is working except the order processing--that is, when I click
>"place order" it just bounces back to the checkout page rather than going to
>the completed page, and the order is not placed.  There are no errors in the
>error log, and everything is filled out on the form.  I went through the
>upgrade procedure, but its very possible that I missed something since my
>catalog was so old.  Interchange is working fine for two other catalogs.
>
>Could anyone give me any suggestions either on fixing the problem or on
>debugging it?  Is there a way to turn up the logging to find out what
>exactly is going on w/ every page load?

Verify that the Place Order button is setting mv_todo=submit, usually via
an mv_click:

<input type=submit name=mv_click value="Place Order">

[set Place Order]
         mv_todo=submit
[/set]

...also check to make sure the checkout form is referencing a valid
mv_order_profile which contains a &final=yes statement.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax