[ic] Specials Random irregular - needs fiber :)

Michael Patton interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue May 29 16:18:01 2001

I am using interchange 4.7.1

Using component: cross_horizontal

When hitting the refresh button (like my qa guys like to do) repeatedly,
about every 10th click you get a broken image w/ a price of $0.00.  At
first I thought that maybe this was the loop looking into the thumb dir
and picking up a . or a .. -- but more investigation let me know what the
loop is actually going into the db and selecting from the specials
table.  There aren't any blank rows or incomplete rows --- so I don't know
where this null is coming from.

anyone else have this problem ?

I haven't had enough espresso today - so forgive me if I'm jumbled.

thx.

"While you're pointing fingers, someone is accusing you" - Bob Marley
Michael Patton, Web Developer
www.mycity.com, map@mycity.com