[ic] Subject: Partnership with Top-10 Promotions

Angie Moseley interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue May 29 16:49:14 2001

I visited your web site at demo.akopia.com and felt it was such a good site
that I have included it in our Top-10 Links Directory at
http://www.top-10.com/links/e-businesstools.html

You have a great looking site!!!!!...Very informative!!!

After looking through your site we felt it fit very well with our
E-business Tools theme on this page
http://www.top-10.com/links.html

I'd LOVE to trade links so we can BOTH get additional search
engine traffic by increasing our Link Popularity!  The Top-10
web site is currently experiencing 100,000 Unique Visits per
month. Having a link from our site to yours will help to increase
the search engine traffic to your site.  Increased traffic usually
leads to increased business.  We hope that yours increases substantially!

It would be great if you would place a link to Top-10 on your site as well.
As a way of showing our appreciation, we will highlight and move your LINK
to the top of the E-business Tools category AND list it again in the general listings.
You'll get TWO links instead of just one!  Plus, if you will send me a banner
in your email, I can include that with your listing for even more visibility!

Here's all you would need to do:

#1) Get one of our Top-10 banners at
http://www.top-10.com/banners and link it to http://www.top-10.com
OR
Create a text link such as:
"Top-10 - We'll Get You to the Top of the search engines - Guaranteed!"
and link it to our web site at http://www.top-10.com

#2) Email the URL where you placed our link to me at
amoseley@top-10.com

That's it!  I will upgrade your link to be included in both the top
of your category and in the general listings within 24 hours.

If you have any questions about anything just email me. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Angie Moseley
Marketing Representative
Top-10 Promotions