[ic] 4.7.1 makecat bug

Michael Patton interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed May 30 10:01:01 2001

But I want the database.  I think you misunderstood my question.

I have a DB called test_hardwaredepot - that I want as a demo so I don't
want to delete it.

During makecat it asks me what DB I want to create - so no matter what I
put there, it always tries to make 'test_hardwaredepot'

I haven't had coffee yet, so I'm not promising clarity.

thx.