[ic] MySQL errors on install

Adam Julius interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Nov 4 10:15:01 2001

Hello.  I recently did a new install of Interchange
4.8.2.  Everything works fine except for the MYSQL
section.  When it tried to create a MYSQL database it
failed.

I currently have a host with cpanel where the mysql
username is username and the database name is
username_databasename.

I would like to be able to create the mysql database
myself in cpanel, while having it automatically setup
the tables for me.  I entered in username_database
name in the DBI section thinking that would be all I
needed.  In the DBI section I put
dbi:mysql:username_databasename and in the place where
it asked for options for creation, I left it blank.
When it tried to create the database I got the
following:  create database failed, error access
denied for user@localhost to database catalog

How would I go about fixing this?  Thanks..