[ic] Re: interchange-users digest, Vol 1 #760 - 42 msgs

DB interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Nov 7 00:25:01 2001

Thanks for the reply. I was able to install
perl-Spreadsheet-ParseExcel-0.22.3-1.i386.rpm, but Interchange still
tells me this in the "About Your Products" section of the Wizard:

  Please install needed Perl modules:
  Spreadsheet::ParseExcel The easiest way to do this is to use the CPAN
  module and do:
  perl -MCPAN -e 'install Spreadsheet::ParseExcel'

I removed the rpm and tried the above perl command, but it failed saying:

  CPAN: Net::FTP loaded ok
  Fetching with Net::FTP:
  ftp://archive.progeny.com/CPAN/authors/01mailrc.txt.gz
  Going to read /root/.cpan/sources/authors/01mailrc.txt.gz
  Can't locate object method "new" via package "LWP::UserAgent" at
  /usr/lib/perl5/5.
  6.0/CPAN.pm line 1979, <GEN3> line 1757.

Can anyone help me out?

DB